mostrando 122 sitios
guardado por 15 personas
Too bad that this vegan isn't better
I should love a vegan like this. But:
• They were slow taking our order, and serving the food. We were there early, before almost anybody else, and yet we had to call the waitress' attention to order. Then, we were served even after other people who arrived later.
• We had to ask for paper napkins. They forgot about that.
• The cheese platter wasn't great. (Although I'm not sure how good vegan cheese can be nowadays; perhaps that was in fact a "good" cheese platter).
• The other food was OK, but not remarkable.
• The place is full of radical leftist paraphernalia, in the form of paintings, stickers available to pick for free, and even in the menu entries: "smash the patriarchy", "male tears", calls to freeing "all animals in the world", and other misandric, anti-capitalist, anarchist, radical-vegan messages. I don't like to eat at a place where my mere being a man is frowned upon, or my moments of sadness are celebrated (not even in ironic ways), or that advocates the annihilation of the capitalist society we all live in (the same capitalist society which makes possible the very existence of this restaurant in the first place!). So, I'll leave the business for other types to attend, thank you.
+34 916 25 68 56
guardado por 3 personas
tripu lo descubrió en diciembre de 2019
+34 915 30 10 93
guardado por 66 personas
+34 915 75 59 25
guardado por 99 personas
+34 616 11 74 58
guardado por 11 personas
+34 917 34 77 54
guardado por 39 personas
+34 917 34 38 26
guardado por 287 personas
Beautiful place and great food ...for omnivores
The venue is spacious and beautiful, nice decoration and plenty of space between tables to feel relaxed and comfy; sitting outside is also very pleasant (gardens and courtyards), the food is tasty and of quality, and is prepared with attention and good taste; own parking lot with valet service; staff is nice, too; price is commensurate with all the above (dinner for two, without any alcohol, without any dessert: ~€70).
The location is not convenient to anyone (outside the city, close to nothing); parking is difficult if you book a late hour, when the parking lot is complete, and one must park outside, on a hard shoulder; service is not fast; and finally: there are literally five vegetarian dishes on the menu, and three vegan dishes only.
I liked it generally, and would love to come back -- if not because I would be forced to eat exactly the same dishes again! I'm giving it four stars "only" mostly because of the short list of items available to vegetarians/vegans like me.
+34 913 65 89 82
guardado por 79 personas
Unpretentious, effective vegetarian
With a good variety of dishes, generous portions, and very nice staff.
We were seven people, and we ordered as many dishes (everything to share). Plus a couple rounds of drinks, and three desserts to share. Total: € 21 per person.
+34 912 94 08 40
guardado por 8 personas
- raw vegan